Saturday, July 11, 2009

summer cleaning

it's that time of year...

cleaning out my hard drive, and my folders, and soon my servers. whipping things clean. getting rid of all the crap designs i have lying around no one has bought. maybe i'll just start giving them away? who needs some shitty merch designs?

anywho.. this is tough work that honestly numbs the brain. thank God i've got the west wing to get me thru this. That and lots of costa rican coffee.


In other notes, i'm bringing the dream journal back. I've been having hands down the weirdest twisted dreams probably of my life the last week or so, and i need to get them out of my head. I think i might actually make a better/bigger dream zine when soon with all this stuff... look out david lynch, i'm coming for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment