Saturday, May 16, 2009

bloody neighbor.

i spent all day yesterday in a tattoo shop seeing my friend jon get a giant boat tattoo from our friend kyle. while there i hammered out the last sketches for my denver stuff...

so today, i'm finally getting to work. feels pretty great. lots of gesso everywhere... i'm about to experiment with coloring my gesso for this hideous painting i'm painting over. not even documenting it's existence first. but i'm stoaked about denver now. got some big pieces coming, and some small extremely affordable pieces that i might put up on my etsy or even build a shop on my website if they don't sell. they are gonna be hot!

so back to work. enjoy today. drink some beer. listen to as cities burn. call your grandma incase you forgot to on mothers day. cause i did. then she called to yell at me this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment