Monday, June 8, 2009

denver art sale.

Denver ended up being pretty successful. I now have a really gnarly cold tho. not as awesome.

I have several sets of my beer print edition and a few pieces of my "ground water..." series still available, and i'm really happy with them and would like to find them some nice owners.

The beer series, is a set of 6 2 color screen prints, all 8.5"x5.5" in size. Edition of 25. each set runs $35 a piece (plus shipping)




the remaining ground water panels all come in at 12"x12", and are silk screen and india ink, charcoal, and paper on wood panel. All pieces will be $125 (plus shipping)

Ground water. Above/Below. Night/Day (H)


Ground water. Above/Below. Night/Day (E)


Ground water. Above/Below. Night/Day (D)


Ground water. Above/Below. Night/Day (A)



Let me know if you are interested. thegreatestescapist@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment