Saturday, June 13, 2009

new york in june

Made it to NYC. This will be my home base for the next few months.

i think i'm gonna take a mandatory art break for a few days. i've got some kind of silly ideas floating in my head, but i'm gonna let them stew for a bit and see what happens.

thought about going to FIGMENT today on governors island, but have decided against it... maybe i'll be up for it tomorrow.


I went to a play last night, and a guy who home brewed had his beer on tap and was selling it. pretty tasty brew, but i really wish i could figure out what it is we home brewers do that makes the taste so obviously home brewed. as for the play, it was 2 separate one man/woman shows. definitely interesting an got me thinking how exactly they were connected. unfortunately however, theater just does not communicate for me the same way it used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment